Complaint Review: MetroPCS

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Shaurica — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
20 Marietta St. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

MetroPCS Metro, Metro PCS MetroPCS: Nothing but A Bunch of Trashy Thieves! Atlanta, Georgia

I lost my phone on New Years' Eve, so I went to the MetroPCS store at 20 Marietta St. in Atlanta to replace it.  I planned on upgrading from the Huawei I lost to a new Samsung Admire.  I searched throughout the store (without ANY assistance) and finally found the phone I wanted.  As I was checking out, the sales associate then took the time to inform me that since I was NOT a new customer, I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A $10 FEE TO BUY A NEW PHONE.  What kind of CRAP is that?!?

I told him that I no longer wanted to the phone because of the unexplained, and completely unjustified fee; I could get better value from AT&T.  He then proceeded to ATTEMPT to get his manager to assist me (which he didn't come right away), but another sales associate, Tenisha, came to the register and told me that there was nothing she could do about the fee and that if I wanted to go to AT&T I could.  So I said FINE.. and to refund the money I had just paid for next month!

FINALLY the manager, Paul Moore, came over and repeated the same baloney. So I insisted on my money back and told them to cancel my account with them immediately.  They closed my account, but failed to refund the $45 that I paid for next month's usage even though the month I paid for hasn't even started!  As a result of their completely TRASHY behavior, I want every penny I paid for next month back IMMEDIATELY and no worries, because I WILL be going to xx&x! (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS/Atlanta-Georgia-30318/MetroPCS-Metro-Metro-PCS-MetroPCS-Nothing-but-A-Bunch-of-Trashy-Thieves-Atlanta-Georgi-818611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCS