Complaint Review: MetroPCS

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: CJSalt — Clearwater Florida United States of America
Internet, Texas United States of America

MetroPCS Bait and Switch (Never delivers rebates!!) Internet, Texas

1st time I called to check on it they said it was invalid because they received it outside the allowed time frame.  I kept all of my records and explained to Santos that I was looking at the rebate form, the receipt, and the delivery receipt from the P.O. and then I said to him "what seems to be the problem buddy?"  Santos replies "oh ok i have processed it and you will receive both cards within 6-8 weeks".  The online tracker said "Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing" and now it says "Invalid".

It's not worth my aggravation and their customer service went from horrible to non-existent....they just lost 5 lines, I went to Sprint-funny thing is I'm actually paying $20 dollars less and I got all of us iPhones---for free!  We love it and they have real customer service agents!

It's too bad MetroPCS is going down hill they used to be good now they're referred to as Metro Piece Of S*&!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS/Internet-Texas-/MetroPCS-Bait-and-Switch-Never-delivers-rebates-Internet-Texas-864234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCS