Complaint Review: MetroPCS

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Dr. Kathy — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
1531 Monument Road Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

MetroPCS Don't Go For the $10 Off Family Plan!! Jacksonville, Florida

I talked to MetroPCS customer service and asked them how to get the $10 off for adding a line, as they advertized. They told me to go to the Internet and order the phone and when I activated it I would get $10 off. I did as they instructed and was charged as if I had ordered a new phone. I called and complained that I was getting charged $40.00 dollars instead of the $30.00 I was promised and was told that it would be straightened out. They then went up $11.00 on my original line because they said they did not offer that plan any more. I told them I wanted to cancel the extra line and return the phone I ordered and they finally said they would give me the right price. Take note: Every time I would get to a certain point I was cut off for 5 times!! On the sixth time I got the operator number and call-back number and she is the one who tried all the bull***t with the numbers. Had I not been a math teacher I would have been scammed! Be very careful and go to the store to activate because individual business owners run those stores. I am going to see if I really get the right price like I was promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS/Jacksonville-Florida-32225/MetroPCS-Dont-Go-For-the-10-Off-Family-Plan-Jacksonville-Florida-908104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCS