Complaint Review: MetroPCS

• Reported By: Scorcher — Hollywood Florida United States of America
MetroPCS

MetroPCS Rebate Fraud, Internet

*Consumer Comment: METROPCS & PARAGO STEAL REBATES

I mailed my rebate for a $30 Visa prepaid card long before the required postmark date of April 30, 2012.
I then received a confirmation email with a tracking number. The email stated that I would receive this rebate in a few weeks. A few weeks later after not receiving my rebate, I checked the status online using the given tracking number.

To my surprise I was told that my rebate was invalid.  They now claim postmarked date was after April 30,2012. This is not true. I am shock and disappointed to know that Metro PCs would try to pull a stunt like this. The phone was bought and activated 1/28/2012. The rebate was mailed soon after. It is shameful that a big company would stoop so low!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2012 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS/internet/MetroPCS-Rebate-Fraud-Internet-875145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCS

METROPCS & PARAGO STEAL REBATES

AUTHOR: Grizelle - ()

METROPCS & PARAGO INC. STEAL REBATES.

Hi, I work for metro pcs and I have to admit that metro pcs does not send out most of the “Mail in Rebates”  I’m sorry but I just felt I had to admit it because I cannot sleep at night with this on my conscious.  Metropcs does not send over 85% of the mail in rebate orders received with excuses simply stating that you did not qualify or did not comply, etc.  Metropcs does not even want to deal with the calls of complaints so we hired a separate company (PARAGO) to handle the calls and we made it virtually impossible to contact with the rebate dept at metropcs.  I have to admit MetroPcs is stealing from thousands of customers. I’m sorry.   May god forgive.