- Report: #1163680
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MetroPCS
MetroPCS FRAUD, PROMISES REBATE THAT YOU'LL NEVER SEE El Paso TX
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Went to local dealer purchased Metro PCS phone was given a rebate form to fill out and send in. Gathered all information after reading small print. Sent off all information in a timely manner. Received email from company saying they received.
Next email sent from company 6 days later stated.
- The phone number was either not ported-in from another carrier or was ported from T-Mobile, which is excluded from this promotion.
That was not the deal and is not stated in the fine print. Anything not to give that $50 rebate. These are the type of less than reputable companies we are left with!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCS/nationwide/MetroPCS-FRAUD-PROMISES-REBATE-THAT-YOULL-NEVER-SEE-El-Paso-TX-1163680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.