• Report: #1019632

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: maria — brooklyn New York United States of America
MetroPCs

MetroPCs Kevin Grant Cellphone ws turned off by representive. I have a disability I need my phone on. Internet

My celphone was due at the end of each month.It was turned off because a represenstive said I paid the bill.I said I did not .Igot off the phone two days later my phone was  turned off. I tried to have it turned back on as a no we can not give you a courtesyI had used the money since it was said it was paid.. I was told I could borrow the money from bill float. I tried it is not in New York. It took me at least a month to find it out.
I I call write no one helpful at all. Two days ago I spoke to Kevin Grant . Now he said he would give me a phone free for one month.I have a disability(epilespy) This comes under the American with disabilities Act.I now have a differnt cellphone provider
Maria Brooklyn NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MetroPCs/internet/MetroPCs-Kevin-Grant-Cellphone-ws-turned-off-by-representive-I-have-a-disability-I-need-m-1019632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MetroPCs