• Report: #19683

• Reported By:Dallas Tx
Metrocall
Nationwide, Texas U.S.A.

Metrocall Where Customer Care is a contradiction in Terms Nationwide Texas

These guys will do anything to make a buck. I was required to pay for a year of pager service up front. Then they kept trying to bill me when the year was up. I didn't know I was being billed because I had moved.

Now they've turned me over to a collection agency, and when I try to call they say that they can't find my account. Now my credit's being turned to *^%& because of a stupid pager and they won't do anything about it.

It an obvious rip off because they're smart enough to know that they have to run your bill up over $50.00 before it can be reported on your credit report.

David E
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2002 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metrocall/Nationwide-Texas/Metrocall-Where-Customer-Care-is-a-contradiction-in-Terms-Nationwide-Texas-19683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metrocall