Complaint Review: Metrocashloan.com

• Reported By: Sandra Wilson — Augusta Georgia
Metrocashloan.com
Internet USA

Metrocashloan.com Andy Brown Stole my money and lied to me. Internet

I was contacted by Andy Brown about an on line loan I applied for . Andy called me at 2:pm and went over my application and told me I had the loan and my money was on the way to the bank. AT 4:pm my bannk was calling me say metrocashloans was trying to put money in my account but I needed to call meetrocash loans. When I called Andy Brown He stated I had to send a greendot money of $189.00 dollars to pay taxes on this money he then gave me this number for fedral ICC786-408-5025 and my money would be in my account the money was paid. The 7th of June at 5:pm my money was not in the bank Andy wanted more money. I flat out told him he lied and James in the Loan department. They ere going to give me my money back.I have not received any money back I was told four business days because it had to come back in a check. Today 6/19/2013 Andy Brown will not answer his phone and James in the loan department says Andy Brown does not work there and wanted to know who he was talking to but James coul verify all my information. When I called James back at the same number from my phone he wouls not answer so I called him from another phone he picked up this is a rip off company. I have my money pack card and my recepit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metrocashloancom/internet/Metrocashloancom-Andy-Brown-Stole-my-money-and-lied-to-me-Internet-1060387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metrocashloan.com