Complaint Review: Metrofax.com

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: jay — Phoenix Arizona
Metrofax.com
, Select State/Province USA

Metrofax.com evoice free 30 day trial. added additional services. I canceld my service becuase it didn't work, my card was charged anyway. Arizona

On February 5th 2014 I signed up for a free 30 day trial of efax.  This is an internet based fax service.  I already use fax.com but efax has an app for my android.  When I tried to send faxes the service did not work so I used my existing service and the faxes went through just fine.  I descided that I would cancel the service on March 6th.  This is 29 days after the date that I began the service.  I cancelled the service alonge with the extra service evoice that I didn't order.  It went smothly and was told the the services had been cancelled.  I asked if I woould recieve any charges and was told no.  My card was charged anyway.  I tried to cancel the service and was just told that the trial had ended on 2-5-14, the day is started.  and then that the free trial on march 6th.  I want my money back and dont want any other charges.  I had signed up for the free trial with this service hoping that it work better for me.  I was only able to recieve a test fax sent from my existing service and was never able to send a fax using this service.  and they charged me for it and an additonal service that I never wanted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metrofaxcom/Select-StateProvince/Metrofaxcom-evoice-free-30-day-trial-added-additional-services-I-canceld-my-service-be-1130089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metrofax.com