- Report: #415709
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Metropark Consumer Research Group
Metropark Consumer Research Group603 White Rock Trail Suite 207 Houston, Texas U.S.A.
Metropark Consumer Research Group They thought I would be dumb enough to deposit check in my bank and send the money to them! I didnt fall for it! Houston Texas
* : Real mystery shopping doesn't work like this!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Get a life MCR! Stop scamming us! We are not stupid like you think!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropark-Consumer-Research-Group/Houston-Texas-77266/Metropark-Consumer-Research-Group-They-thought-I-would-be-dumb-enough-to-deposit-check-in-415709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.