Complaint Review: Metropcs

Metropcs Non Customer Support Dallas, TX 75231, Texas

*General Comment: BS MetroPCS

*Author of original report: Too Little Too Late

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Access

The first thing I want to say is they have a phone system that sucks!  When I call with a problem I would like to talk to someone that can help me.  All of a sudden my phone and my wife's phone both stopped sending and receiving text message and phone calls.

When I would try and call my voice mail it would dial my phone number and tell me to leave a message.  I had text my wife a couple of time while she was sitting right next to me and she never got the text.  Further I called her cell phone while she was sitting next to me and it never even rang.

I had to call 3 times before I got to speak to someone.  The person who finally did answer the phone had such a heavy accent I could hardly understand him.  He was downright nasty over the phone telling that there computer system was down and there wasn't anything he could do.

But call back in a half an hour. [continued below]....
.....  Apparently not all of the computer system wasn't working I was able to go online and change my password and receive a new text message with it.

I have had a real problem with the equipment they sell and the service they provide.  At first I tried paying my bill on the phone itself and I could never get it to work.  Finally after a few months they must have gotten the bugs worked out.

They have to poorest customer service of anyone I have ever dealt with and tomorrow I am going to find another carrier.  I liked the idea of not having to sign a contract because AT&T screwed me and when I went out of business I had to keep paying for 5 phone when I only needed 2.  I think that all cell companies are the same for what they make they screw the American Public and we just stand for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropcs/Dallas-Texas-75231/Metropcs-Non-Customer-Support-Dallas-TX-75231-Texas-943248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metropcs

#1 General Comment

BS MetroPCS

AUTHOR: Michel - ()

I had the same issues, and I was treated like dirt. None whatsoever customer service. Most stores are independantly owned and none of them can't do a software update. I went to 5 of them to finally be told that I had to see a "Corporate Store", which is located 1.5 hrs away.

MetroPCS, don't come up with sorry a... excuses. You company SUCKS!

Too Little Too Late

AUTHOR: rsliter - (USA)

Your information like you customer service center is just a little late.  Check when I filed this complaint and look at the date there was response.  Since no one from your company responded to me I did go to one of your local stores and guess what NO ONE could help me.  So I guess I will have to live with it until I get my new phone from a different carrier.  You treat customers like this and you won't be in business very long.  No matter how cheap your rates are.

Ron SLiter

Customer Service Access

AUTHOR: jayneedoe - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you are having problems with your service. The easiest way to contact customer service is to call 888-863-8768, listen to the prompts (don't push anything until it's finish) then press 0.  Make sure to have your 8-digit pin number available (must people use their bday).  As far as your phone goes, it does sound like it's programmed wrong. If you can get to a store, they will reprogram it for you.  If your phone is an Android, this can sometimes occur when you download certain applications allowing permissions to change such info.  Hope this helps.