Complaint Review: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, August 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 05, 2004

• Reported By:Riverside California
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau
22212 Ventura Blvd. Suite #200 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau rip-off! Woodland Hills California

I purchased four cell phones from WCI in 1999. My husband (whom I am now separated) paid the bills from his business account. When we received bills from AT&T he informed me that they had been paid. It was not until I started reviewing my credit reports that I realized they were not.

I received many calls from a representative of Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau and he sent me copies of the bill. In February 2004 he made me a deal if I paid $500.00 the account would be closed and this would be reflected on my credit report. I checked my report in May and July and it did not reflect a closure on this account.

When I called the company they said that the representative never noted on my chart that the $500 was a final payment. I was informed that I still owe $264 for one account and $167 on another. I requested a statement as to what is on these bills and never got one.

Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2004 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Metropolitan-Adjustment-Bureau-rip-off-Woodland-Hills-California-102319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau