hidden

Complaint Review: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau,L.A,Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2007

• Reported By:edmonds Washington
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau,L.A,Inc.
22212 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau,L.A,Inc. Tried to put a guilt trip on me for not keeping my word...When I didnt even give it!! Woodland Hills California

Many years ago, I had moved out of an apt building and the apartment complex reported it to the creditor.This was the first time I had heard about it.I had cleaned the apt and handed the key over, so I was thinking it was a mistake.Well, I called the creditor and they told me the the person at the bottom of the list whom I was to contact, never did exist.
The letter stated that I had PROMISED the collection co I would pay and that I broke my PROMISE(keeping in mind this was the first notice I had gotten from them)I actually spoke to a real person,at least I think they were real.After yelling at me and calling me a loser and a liar, I had no choice but to disconnect the call I had with Mr Howard.I called back and talked to his secretary and she said she knew I had made no promise, and that they were computer generated, then she had the nerve to say "that is how we get people to call...it worked didnt it?" Reeeally makes me want pay it.How about you?

Lori
edmonds, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2007 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropolitan-Adjustment-BureauLAInc/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Metropolitan-Adjustment-BureauLAInc-Tried-to-put-a-guilt-trip-on-me-for-not-keeping-my-286004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau,L.A,Inc.