Complaint Review: Metropolitan Real Estate

• Reported By: Blondie — Glendale Arizona United States of America
Metropolitan Real Estate
4500 N 32nd Street Suite 200 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Metropolitan Real Estate Property Management Phoenix, Arizona

My Family and I are renting a House on a Lease Purchase Program. When we first moved in, there where several things wrong and it took a long time to just get 1 thing fixed and that was the Pool Pump, the other Items are still not done. Then a new Property Management Company took over, Metropolitan and it started with financial discrepancies, our Rent was not applied correctly and we got different Balances from different People. Just when we thought, everything was straightened out, here we go again, this time we owed over one months Rent plus any and all applicable Late fees. I had to go over the Printout of the Account ledger and help the PM to decipher it; at the end we had a Credit and didn't owed a Penny. But believe me it was a lot of aggravation involved and I have been unhappy with this Company and the People there and their rudeness and stand offish behavior.

The newest thing is now since November 2012, we have different People from the Maintenance Department show up and wanting to inspect the House. I am refusing until I get a propper Notification to inspect and yes, I have called the Office and complaint to the Ladies there. Just this month alone we had 3 different attempts that someone stands at the Door and demands to come in and threatens legal action and eviction if we do not let them in this moment. Today was topped by yet another person with a Key to get into the House. My pregnant Daughter was home and just had laid down, when she heard the Dogs bark and going nuts at the Front-door, so she got up, just to see that the Door handle was being moved and she started calling me. I told her to get out thru the Side-door in the Garage, the Dogs will take care of the people entering and to call the Police. Once outside, she found out, that it was Metropolitan again, trying to inspect the house. As I am writing this, I am so over this Management Company and ready to break our lease, as soon as this Baby is born, what can happen at any moment now and find a nice house that we will purchase outright instead of a lease purchase. We have contacted the Owner and asked, if he would consider a early purchase of the home, before our lease in Feb 2014 ends, however, we are still waiting on a response from him....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metropolitan-Real-Estate/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Metropolitan-Real-Estate-Property-Management-Phoenix-Arizona-1002913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metropolitan Real Estate