Complaint Review: Mexican Vital Records

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Veronica for Estelle — Big Bear City California
Mexican Vital Records
2240 Commerce Street Dallas , Texas USA

Mexican Vital Records Federico Diaz SCAMMERS ASK FOR CASH CALL SEVERAL TIMES THEN NEVER RETURN CALLS Dallas Texas

MEXICAN VITAL RECORDS IS ONLINE AT mexicanvitalrecords.com. I called them 10/18 and spoke to Federico Diaz who called me 2 more times. I sent him per his request a Western Union Wire Transfer of $164.00 to obtain my divorce papers from Tiajuana in 1978.

My husband is a disabled, elderly Veteran who is dying and is on Hospice. He is 71 and there was a surgical error at the VA hospital. My sister Veronica speaks Spanish and has a computer so I asked her to help me.

Within hours I had already mailed the check since after Gerald dies I cannot have his retirement until I give to the VA these records. I have been a housewife all my life. I am 62.

I believe in CA we are protected as elders, however, this business is in TX. My sister Veronica then called me to tell me that he is a scammer and has numerous complaints unresolved by the BBB. He did exactly to others what he has done to me.

PLEASE DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE. THIS BUSINESS NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN. HE LIES THEN HE NEVER RETURNS CALLS NOR E MAILS. TODAY IS NOVEMBER 11 2013 AND HE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE MY PAPERS IN TWO WEEKS. TEXAS DOES NOT CARE. DO NOT VOTE FOR RICK PERRY IF HE CANNOT EVEN RUN HIS OWN STATE!!

My name is Veronica B. I am an RN MSN CNS PHN in CAlifornia and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that this is true to the best of my knowledge. That this person, Federico Diaz, violated the Business and Commercial Code Title 2, Chapter 17, Deceptive Advertisement in TX and has also committed a FEDERAL OFFENSE across state lines taking advantage of the elderly and the disabled in CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexican-Vital-Records/Dallas-Texas-75201/Mexican-Vital-Records-Federico-Diaz-SCAMMERS-ASK-FOR-CASH-CALL-SEVERAL-TIMES-THEN-NEVER-R-1098430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexican Vital Records