Complaint Review: Mexican Vital Records

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Algebra — San Diego California United States of America
Mexican Vital Records
2240 Commerce St. Internet United States of America

Mexican Vital Records Juan I ordered Mexican Birth Certificate online & paid in full, but did not receive it. Spoke with Juan, who claimed it was previously mailed. I agreed to pay ADDITIONAL shipping charges to resend. I've p Internet

On November, 2011, I ordered my Mexican Birth Certificate online: www.mexicanvitalrecords.com.  When I did not receive it, I phoned: 866.237.0470.  I reached a recorded message asking me to leave my phone #, which I did.  My phone call was returned & Juan said, according to his records, my document was previously mailed.  In order to re-send it, an additional shipping fee was required, which I AGAIN paid in full.  I confirmed Juan had my correct mailing address & he gave me his cell phone #: 214.295.8197, in case I had any further concerns.  I never received my Birth Certificate!  I've continued to call both contact numbers, but have not received a reply.  According to my bank records, my two payments were deposited at Bancomer account #4098-5109-3640-5003.  I paid upfront in full for my Birth Certificate 6 months ago, paid shipping costs twice, but have not received my document nor a response, HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexican-Vital-Records/internet/Mexican-Vital-Records-Juan-I-ordered-Mexican-Birth-Certificate-online-paid-in-full-but-887477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexican Vital Records