Complaint Review: Mexico VIP Holidays

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Julia — Lombard Illinois United States of America
Mexico VIP Holidays
Costera Miguel Aleman 159 Acapulco, Gro. Acapulco, Select State/Province United States of America

Mexico VIP Holidays Armando Peralta, Adriana ....Mexico VIP Holidays=FRAUD Acapulco, Other

Mexico VIP Holidays has failed to keep their end of the bargain. I have paid them $734.00 (membership fee & Mexico taxes) in order for them to book me a trip to Puerto Vallarta Mexico and every time I plan a four day 3 night reservation they deny it and tell me that they cannot fulfill my request at this time and to put in another request and maybe they can book it then. I have called numerous times and left messages for Armando to call me back regarding a refund, I have sent e-mails to him and to the service dept regarding my refund and no reply back. This company really needs to STOP ripping people off I am not the only one who is going through this. Mexico VIP Holidays=FRAUD   I hope this company goes down and all is refunded their money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexico-VIP-Holidays/Acapulco-Select-StateProvince-39670/Mexico-VIP-Holidays-Armando-Peralta-Adriana-Mexico-VIP-HolidaysFRAUD-Acapulco-Other-939657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexico VIP Holidays