Complaint Review: Mexico VIP Holidays

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: Claudia — Lake Elsinore California United States of America
Mexico VIP Holidays

Mexico VIP Holidays Adriana Ramirez, Armondo Teralta, Ada Louis Olivia UNABLE TO ARRANGE TRIP. RIPPED ME OFF OF $600 FOR A FREE TRIP. Internet

I received an opportunity for my daughter and I to take a much needed vacation. I was given a certificate for a free 4 day/3 night cruise to Mexico. I figured this was just an opportunity to plug some vacation time share, but I was definately willing to take advantage of this.

My FREE cruise cost me OVER $600, but considering that was to include airfare for a 4 day/3 night all-inclusive resort this seemed like a pretty good deal. For my daughters graduation present, we decided to take advantage of this (seemingly too good to be true) opportunity.

What a disappointment. I suggested and selected SEVERAL DIFFERENT arrangements and dates/places and at no time were they able to accomodate me. So, SIX MONTHS later I decided to request a refund. That was almost 5 months ago.

I am now writing and requesting (and threatening) a refund once a week, and calling them 5 days a week. They tell me my request has gone to upper management and my refund will be made into my PayPal account...

So, it's going on a year that they've had $600 of my money. My daughter still has not gotten a graduation gift from me because I am a single mother and do not make a lot of money.

Very very disappointed. These are bad people and make Mexico look bad.

Claudia, Lake Elsinore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexico-VIP-Holidays/internet/Mexico-VIP-Holidays-Adriana-Ramirez-Armondo-Teralta-Ada-Louis-Olivia-UNABLE-TO-ARRANGE-T-914210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexico VIP Holidays