Complaint Review: Mexico VIP holidays

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Amy — houston Texas United States of America
Mexico VIP holidays

Mexico VIP holidays FRAUD - they will take your money and never deliver Internet

Purchased a trip from celebrity that was sent to another MAJOR travel agency.  After my initial $98 fee i was sent voucher and turned over to Mexico VIP holidays.   I followed all instructions and sent in all paperwork required and of course the payment for trip.  Attempted to use and was told by Eva Ramos that the hotel request was in process and they would contact me.  Never heard from this company until I would call them( NEVER ANSWER EMAILS, manager is always working in a different city) then i was told the arline was no longer flying.

Just like the other complaints I was offered 4 nights stay somewhere else but I had to pay airfare seperate,,UNACCEPTABLE as that is not what I paid for and I could have gotten hotel nights cheaper then the several hundred dollars I already gave them.

This company will charge your credit card under a different name therefore makes it impossible for your CC to dispute since nothing says the name they are charging under.  For a year now, Eva Ramos and the others at this company says my refund is in process and to be patient YET they tel my cc company they will not issue.

Company is a fraud and scam and we are suppose to stand by and let them do it?  Why are CC companies not doing anything to protect their card members and why is someone not taking action on this company?

I just want this done with and my money back - but this company will NEVER fulfill that OR never fulfill a trip.

What do we consumers do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexico-VIP-holidays/internet/Mexico-VIP-holidays-FRAUD-they-will-take-your-money-and-never-deliver-Internet-995440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexico VIP holidays