Complaint Review: Mexico Vip Holidays

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jackie — canton Michigan
Mexico Vip Holidays
159 Acapulco Acapulco, Other Mexico

Mexico Vip Holidays Eva Luz and Armondo Peralta Took my money with no vacation in sight Acapulco Other

Mexico Vip Holidays charged me for taxes and fees for 4 people for a all inclusive 4 days and 3 nights trip to Jamaica. This was paid because we were told nothing could happen till we did. the total that I have paid to them was 1389.40 which doesnt include what I paid the other 2 companys. Every time I call Eva says call next month nothing available. This has been going on since august 2013. I even told her we would go any where all inclusive still nothing available. She only emailed us when she wanted our money now we hear nothing from her. I called the other company to help me and all they did was forward my email to them. All 3 companys are working together. If they know there is no availabilty why do they keep sending people there. All we want is our vacation. They just keep draging this on. On the original paper it says you pick the dates. that doesnt happen. It went from inexspensive to exspensive with all the fees they add on and still no vacation. We need to hold them accountable and put them out of business.  Please help us either get our vacation or our money back from everyone which they will tell you no refunds. Even thou they said it wasnt a travel club which it is and I even asked about going to Jamica in nov and they said no problem we have openings. They have lied to me. How do you pay for taxes and fees when there is no resort????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexico-Vip-Holidays/Acapulco-Other-39670/Mexico-Vip-Holidays-Eva-Luz-and-Armondo-Peralta-Took-my-money-with-no-vacation-in-sight-A-1133291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexico Vip Holidays