Complaint Review: Mexicotravelcompany.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: zita — Las Vegas Nevada
Mexicotravelcompany.com
224 Tucanes, Nuevo Vallarta | Nayarit | MEXICO 637 Internet United States of America

Mexicotravelcompany.com dishonest, unethical-scam-like company Internet

Impossible to book the trip I have purchased. Costumer service is one person-Daniela is the only one answers-wonder if anyone else works there. The hotel we supposed to go, never called us to verify reservation, we are given all kinds of "stories" as to why we have not been able to complete to booking. I asked to speak to manager-he' "always out of the office"/never return e-mail or messages. I finally asked for a refund, sent e-mail about it as well- did not even get a response for that. I wanted to know the address and phone number of their US office- The costumer service rep does not have this info or she does not want to give it out.
I spent $1800, was going to Cancun next month for all-inclusive-Now no trip, no money!
Do not buy from them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexicotravelcompanycom/internet/Mexicotravelcompanycom-dishonest-unethical-scam-like-company-Internet-1046926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexicotravelcompany.com