Complaint Review: Mexmeds4you.com

Internet Mexico
  • Phone: 011-525553431920
  • Web:
  • Category: Pharmacies

Mexmeds4you.com Want to throw your money away? Order from these thieves Somewere In Mexico Internet

*General Comment: Mexmeds

*Consumer Comment: This is NOT a ripoff - this is a great long standing resource

*Consumer Comment: Even if you get it, could be FAKE!

*Consumer Comment: MEXMED

*Consumer Comment: MexMeds 4 you

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We are a honest company.

Ordering is easy enough - but while they claim they shipped the merchandise, you cannot get through to them to get any verification. Their email box is so full their server is rejecting all incoming emails and they don't answer their telephones.

It has been 5 weeks since I ordered and not a hint of when or if I can expect to get what I paid for.

Steve
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mexmeds4youcom/internet/Mexmeds4youcom-Want-to-throw-your-money-away-Order-from-these-thieves-Somewere-In-Mexico-434946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mexmeds4you.com

#1 General Comment

Mexmeds

AUTHOR: Sandimiller - ()

I have ordered from the dozens of times over the years. I lived in Mexico for 14 years and trust most of the pharmaceuticals produced there. I have had a good experience with them. They take 3 weeks to get the meds because they go through customs. I have recommended it to others.

This is NOT a ripoff - this is a great long standing resource

AUTHOR: jumpinj4 - ()

Look, whatever you think, you are wrong. I have purchased from mexmeds4you on at least 8 occasions over the past 9 years. Never once did I not receive my order, product was always real and as described, customer service responsive - and best of all, they have some of the best prices anywhere. Whatever happened to you i do not know, but don't jump to conclusions so fast before doing some proper research. I totally stand behind these hard working friends south of our border providing a great service.

Even if you get it, could be FAKE!

AUTHOR: Dana - (United States of America)

Yes I recieved my Retin A, but it was fake! Not generic, fake! This company are the real imbeciles for thinking whomever they're selling they're fake products to must be. Wrong! Fake email and telephone number is invalid too. Scheming Scammers!!!

MEXMED

AUTHOR: oris90 - (United States of America)

Steve,

I am sorry to hear what is happening to you. I just want to encourage you to be patient. I had a similar experience but my products got to me eventually. They don't operate in the standard USA style and can probably do with some technical improvement and bridge the language barrier. I learnt not to bother calling them when I realized they are not the conventional retailers we are used to here. But trust me I have ordered from them 3 times in the past and I always recieved my orders even if late. I just ordered an item yesterday even after reading your post, because I am convinced they are not theives or scammers. I know you will get your goods eventually. I wish you good luck and let us know the final outcome.

Mike

San Francisco, CA

MexMeds 4 you

AUTHOR: Della - (U.S.A.)

I ordered from this company and had excellent treatment. My order arrived in a couple of weeks and I have a phone number to contact them

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We are a honest company.

AUTHOR: Mexmeds4you.com - (Mexico)

Hi Steve, we have 1000 of happy customers, we like to work with you to resolve the problem, please email me at rescobedobaena@yahoo.com.mx

Mexmeds4you.com