Complaint Review: Meyer Lemon Tree.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Newtown Pennsylvania
Meyer Lemon Tree.com
Meyerlemontree.com OCILLA, Georgia U.S.A.

Meyer Lemon Tree.com dead trees, no refunds, meyer lemon tree, Red Navel Orange, Satsuma Orange OCILLA Georgia

*Consumer Comment: A happy customer here...

*UPDATE Employee: Could not find any record of this customer

There is a company called meyerlemontree.com stay away. I received 3 trees with no leaves. I especially paid for older trees to see fruit this year. These trees started dying as I planted them, Then I got a WAPING 3 months run around to receive RMA.

Then I returned them and a month later when I emailed to see what happened they said they never received it. I send them Tracking number from UPS and they said they did not receive it (even though UPS shows signature) and I now I have to go through UPS.

SCAMMERS DO NOT BUY FROM. Extra $10 you can get it from Williams and Sanoma

Kiser sawsa
Newtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2008 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meyer-Lemon-Treecom/OCILLA-Georgia/Meyer-Lemon-Treecom-dead-trees-no-refunds-meyer-lemon-tree-Red-Navel-Orange-Satsuma-O-329086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meyer Lemon Tree.com

A happy customer here...

AUTHOR: Bobby Sands - (U.S.A.)

I've ordered from these guys two times before and have been very happy with their trees and customer service.

Could not find any record of this customer

AUTHOR: The Nursery - (U.S.A.)

I look in all our emails and credit card reports and only found 2 customers in Newton, PA and 0 with the name Kiser Sawsa.

Kiser Sawsa,
If you are using an assumed name please contact us and I personally take care of your problem.

Larry