Complaint Review: Meyer Real Estate

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:Gonzales Louisiana
Meyer Real Estate
1585 Gulf Shores Pkwy Gulf Shores, Alabama U.S.A.
  • Phone: 251-968-7516
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Meyer Real Estate is unsympathetic to hurricane victims. Gulf Shores Alabama

My family and I had a tripped planned for Gulf Shores, Al. We were going to stay at Gulf Shores Plantation. Meyer Real Estate runs the hotel.

Unfortunitly hurricane Gustav hit my home and my area. I recieved considerable damage to my home, property and community. We are without electricity and have limited access to fuel.

I called Meyer Real Estate to cance or move our reservation thinking they would understand because they live on the gulf coast as well. Wrong! They did not care what condition my home or area was in.

I tried to explain I have a tree on my house, very difficult to obtain fuel and supplies. They were very umsympathetic and suggested I come there because they had no damage. I reinstated I have no electricity, tree on my house and limited access to food and supplies.

So now I am out about $600 for I trip I really wish I can go on because they refuse to move or cancel my reservation.

Gonzales, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meyer-Real-Estate/Gulf-Shores-Alabama-36542/Meyer-Real-Estate-is-unsympathetic-to-hurricane-victims-Gulf-Shores-Alabama-369695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meyer Real Estate