knees

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Feedup — New York New York
Mfl-rewards Rewards
105 E. 34th St. #144, NY,NY 10016 , Select State/Province USA

Mfl-rewards Rewards OnDemand research: The Next Level of Market Research Survey/Gift Card Scam Internet New York New York

*Consumer Comment: on demand research not scam

In the fall of 2013 I filled out a survey for OnDemand research. They promised a $25 gift card. They didn't send it. I got an e-mail address and contacted them in Nov. 2013. They said I had to fill out a form to get the gift card and mail it to them. I did on 11/15/13. I still have not rec'd the card. I contacted them again a couple of days ago. They say I have to fill out another for and send a copy of a photo ID and wait 8-12 weeks for processing. And their name is now Mfl-rewards Rewards, 105 E. 34th St. #144, NY, NY 10016 Applebee's was one of the cards they offered. I called Applebee's. They said they don't use outside marketers. I would like help to put these bums out of business and in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mfl-rewards-Rewards/Select-StateProvince/Mfl-rewards-Rewards-OnDemand-research-The-Next-Level-of-Market-Research-SurveyGift-Card-1128868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mfl-rewards Rewards

on demand research not scam

AUTHOR: sue - ()

I too did surveys for ondemandresearch. I printed out the forms and sent them in. I never recieved anything. A few months later I did another survey. I then took the time to search the links that were available and found a list of my previous surveys. The status said incomplete.

Upon further searching I found that there was another form to send, along with a copy of my ID. I did a new survey, followed all directions and waited the full 12 weeks. Yesterday i received a $25 gift card.

I guess these companies just make it hard for a zillion people to get free money. There are many sweepstakes and contests like this. If you don't follow the directions exactly, you are disqualified.

I have a feeling you missed the additional instructions, but they are on the website. You just have to take the time to read everything and follow all instructions.