Complaint Review: Mgr Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2007

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Mgr Solutions
14781 Memorial Dr Suite 1999 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mgr Solutions LIARS, SCAMMERS, AND CHEATS Houston Texas

*Author of original report: still fighting for my refund

*Author of original report: MGR SOLUTIONS- I received a call back

I applied for a government grant through MGR solutions over the internet. Sara Falcon called me back. She stated that I qulaified for 12,000. She told me that I needed to mail a cashiers check for $449.00 to process. I mailed this cashiers check and a few weeks later I received a booklet to fill out that covered many types of grants.

I filled it and included a expense report that stated how my 12,000 would be used. I have called the 1 877-931-2249 number many times and never talked to anyone. I have also email them and still received no reply. I also went to the website and it is no longer up and running.

I intend to totally pursue this to get my money back. I have all three address for this company (Texas, New York, and Canada). I am going to report them to the attorney general for each state and the U S Attorney General. I also am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau for each state and The IRS.

In addition to this I am going to turn over all of the information I have gathered and give this to my lawyer that is on retainer,Ross and Matthews here in Fort Worth, Texas. I will stop at nothing to get my money back.

Shannon
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mgr-Solutions/Houston-Texas-76111/Mgr-Solutions-LIARS-SCAMMERS-AND-CHEATS-Houston-Texas-230154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mgr Solutions

still fighting for my refund

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with Scott Pearson in late April. I demanded a refund since I have never gotten any list of foundations that could give me a grant. He told me he would have the new manager in charge
Steven Bryant contact me within a week. I have yet to hear anything. I am filing a report with attorney general for Texas, New York, and Canada, the FBI, and the IRS. Any other suggestions

MGR SOLUTIONS- I received a call back

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

Today I received a call from Ben Miller from the MGR customer service department. He stated that I would be receiving a results letter by the end of the month.