• Report: #242027

• Reported By:ceres California
Mgr Solutions
Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mgr Solutions mgr got me too ripoff Houston Texas

mgr solutions got me too.

I ask anyone to call mgr's # at 1-877-931-2249. You will get the same answering maching I get that says to call back during regular business hours. No matter what time of day you call you will get the same result. $449.00 was what it cost me to find out that these are real good scam artists.

Please dont let them get you too. I have left at least a dozen messages and i have sent my questionnaire twice and it has been returned twice each costing me $14.40 at the post office. Fill out your own grant paperwork. And dont be a victim like me.

Manuel
ceres, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mgr-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77079/Mgr-Solutions-mgr-got-me-too-ripoff-Houston-Texas-242027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mgr Solutions