Complaint Review: Mgr Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:Henderson Texas
Mgr Solutions
14781 Memorial Dr Suite 1999 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mgr Solutions ripoff grants dishonsest fraud lied took my money Houston Texas

i was trying to open my own business so i tried applying for grants. mgr solutions said that there was a guarantee that i would get my 450 back, so i went with it. they mailed me the form for the grant application and i sent it back.

after i sent my application and my money i tried calling them. at first they said YES it was going to happen, and it was in processing, that was back in January. between February and March i called at least once to twice a week and for a while they still answered the phone... but mid-March when i called, there was a recording saying that they would be closed until the end of the month. after that, no one has answered the phone since.

i started getting suspicios but this is the first thing i have found to do anything about it. they told me that NO MATTER WHAT i would get my money back... I don't have much money and that was ALL of my savings i had, and now i have nothing to show for it other than an empty pocket... so can you help me get back my $450 please?

Matt
Henderson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mgr-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77079/Mgr-Solutions-ripoff-grants-dishonsest-fraud-lied-took-my-money-Houston-Texas-244592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mgr Solutions