Complaint Review: Mgr Today - Mgr Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2007

• Reported By:chester Illinois
Mgr Today - Mgr Solutions
14781Memorial Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Mgr Today - Mgr Solutions ripoff liars scammers Houston Texas

In June 2006, I applied for a business grant. Right off the bat I was told I was already approved for 25,000.00 for the equipment. (I didn't apply yet!) They sent me the forms to fill out and I sent them 449.00 for them to get me a grant. They said it would take 6-8 weeks and I would have my grant. Time went by with me calling every other day and talking to various amount of people telling me just a few more weeks. It is now April( almost 10 months later) and I was supposed to get a call today between 9 and 12 but guess what? I never did. I called them and they said it will take another 6 days and someone will contact me with the answer. I contacted the FTC and the BBB and they are helping to get my money back or give me the damn grant! People please beware. The internet isn't safe and the people behind these scams should be lined up against a wall and shot. I received 2 other scams in the last 2 weeks that the police are handling now. They got my name and address off of the internet.

Pamela
chester, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mgr-Today-Mgr-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77079-5210/Mgr-Today-Mgr-Solutions-ripoff-liars-scammers-Houston-Texas-242583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mgr Today - Mgr Solutions