Complaint Review: Miami Dade K9 Services

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: ray — Dallas Texas United States of America
Miami Dade K9 Services

Miami Dade K9 Services THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong reviews wrong everything!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In the world of competetion everything is allowed to those who do not have reputation.

I found this company on the pedigree data base they were advertising a german shephard dog that was sociable, had good obedience, housebroke, and crate trained.

After sending them a deposit, they say the dog has no off leash obedience, which in the ad it said he did. So they agreed to keep him for 30 more days to work on his obedience. Finally 5 weeks later they sent him to me.

The dog I got off the plain was 25 pounds under weight, I mean ribs showing and hip bones sticking out bad. He had 20-30 scars on his face from fighting. Within the first 5 days of having him, he went to the bathroom in my house 2 times each day, and also in his crate. Now keep in mind we let him out every 3 hours, and he is 18 months old. He has no obedience, will not even sit when you ask him to.

These people are scams, and Im sure have been scamming people for many years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miami-Dade-K9-Services/internet/Miami-Dade-K9-Services-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-SCAM-Internet-959857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miami Dade K9 Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong reviews wrong everything!!

AUTHOR: Miami man - (U.S.A.)

I am the owner of Miamidadek9 located in Southwest ranches , My name Henry cherino, Been in Business 30 years.

I breed exclusivly GSD.   who ever wrote this ad did not even specify the breed. location  is not in Miami dade county where this complaint was filed.   Please do not mistake my company name with this report filed by who ever wrote it.

Miamik9 is registeerd with the state of florida.

address  12700 sw 196 st

Miami fl 33177

And if your looking the best german shepard blood line in the us.

Visit our page miamidadek9.com

Pleasse call 786-426-4420

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Paula - ()

I am the president of Miami Dade K9 Services, and I do not know this person. I assume this is some one who is trying to break our reputation that have been built through the years working real hard and giving the best of our services. I think this is not a way to fight in the war of competition. Honored competitors do not use this way to get advantage in the market. We are a company that have been in the working dog industry for over 30 years and we are going beyond perfection.

We give the best of us not only to costumers, but to dogs too. We have thousands of recommendation letters, and thousands of happy people with our services all around the world. We don't care about this comment, because at the end of the day, this is not true, and it has been written without any proof and without any foundation. It is embarrassing to know how people use  the blessing of the internet to try to destroy the excellence just because envy. Instead, they should try to be better people every single day, to get the excellence on their behalf.