Complaint Review: Miami Dream Team, Inc

Coshocton, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Miami Dream Team, Inc August 5, 2009 I had a young girl come to my door selling magazines for a fund raiser Coshocton, Ohio

On August 5, 2009 I had a young girl come to my door selling magazines to win a trip.  It was a contest and it was the boys against the girls.  She asked me question's like what kind of work my husband and I did.  Her name was Amber and her code number was 012.  She said that she stayed in Columbus Ohio and adults dropped these kids off to neighborhoods to sell magazines.

I purchased Outdoor Photography and wrote her a check for $71.00.  I was not told that there was a $15.00 handling fee on top of the magazine cost.  The company was Miami Dream Team, Inc. and the Clearing orders was through Face to Face Tech, Inc.  The receipt said it would take 120 days to come in the mail.

I am writing this on 2/8/10 to my surprise when I went out on the internet to find out it was a scam.  I would like to get my money back and this company stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miami-Dream-Team-Inc/Coshocton-Ohio-43812/Miami-Dream-Team-Inc-August-5-2009-I-had-a-young-girl-come-to-my-door-selling-magazines-566180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miami Dream Team, Inc