Complaint Review: Miami Lakes Auto Mall

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Margie B — Miami Florida
Miami Lakes Auto Mall
16600 NW 57 Avenue MIami, Florida USA

Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida

This morning I picked up my vehicle from Miami Lakes Auto Mall after it being serviced for the ignition recall.

Considering the vehicle sat at the dealer for over a month, the vehicle would not start. The service dept attempted to give me the car back with my engine making noises that it should not. They took the vehicle back to a technician that did a "patch" just to get me out of there.

There was fluids all over the engine that I had to insist that my vehicle be taken back to the service bay and have the engine cleaned. Now that I have left the dealer, MY CAR WILL NOT START.

This needs to be handled immediately, some one needs to come get my car, bring me a car to use, fix my car back to the condition from when I left it originally.
I hope to hear from you soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miami-Lakes-Auto-Mall/MIami-Florida-33015/Miami-Lakes-Auto-Mall-Got-my-car-back-from-Dealer-and-now-it-wont-start-Miami-Florida-1163386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miami Lakes Auto Mall