Complaint Review: Miami dream Team , inc american cash reward

• Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: Sherry — South Lebanon Ohio USA
Miami dream Team , inc american cash reward
P.O. box 1060 kittredge, Colorado United States of America

Miami dream Team , inc american cash reward Richie S came to my home with asweet sales pitch i fell for it .bought my daughter a magazine SCAM,she has never received this magazine nor did it benefit any cancer patients !!THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!!!! Miami Dream Team, Inc. kittredge, Colorado

Richie S came to my home ,he said he almost had all his points our careers gave him points and if i bought a magazine he would have all the points he needed. he also said a percentage would go to my charity of choice , I chose cancer , cause my sister has cancer ,he went on to say a family member had died of cancer while he was in the service, I hope he was'nt feeding me a line of bull to sell a magazine. well we know he was'nt selling magazine ,they just wanted my money ! Im not a trusting person and i should have went with my feelings and said no !!! People like this need to be stopped get a real job and quit stealing from people, and using kids to do their dirty deeds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miami-dream-Team-inc-american-cash-reward/kittredge-Colorado-80457/Miami-dream-Team-inc-american-cash-reward-Richie-S-came-to-my-home-with-asweet-sales-pit-503805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miami dream Team , inc american cash reward