Complaint Review: Miamiautoupercenter

• Reported By: Sissy — Monett Missouri
Miamiautoupercenter
1640 N Main Miami, Oklahoma USA

Miamiautoupercenter baitandswitch and lied Miami Oklahoma

Thi company advertises that the do "bad credit" auto loans.  My credit has taken a few dings over the years, so I drove all the way to Oklahoma to get a car.  First thing they try to do is put me in a brand new car - which I did not want -was looking for a used car.  Then they tell me there is only one car I qualify for - if I get the loan.  Not even a choice of color. They call the next day and said the financing was approved but for a different car - which I had not even test drove. This was without a downpayment. I asked if they would wrap the sales tax into the loan and I'd make payments. This was similar to the arrangements they proposed if a down payment was needed. The loan officer said he would run that past the bank and let me know.  I had to call him back as he never called me, Was told he was busy. I was in the insurance office to pay when the car salesman (not the loan officer) called to say there was a snag and the financing was not approved.  Hre said they would go through another bank.  When I asked why the loan officer had told me not once but on three different occasions that the financing was approved - the salesman said "I don't know, I don't do financing."

The loan officer does not exhibit professionalism, doesn't have the courtesy to return or answer phone calls and above all - he LIES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miamiautoupercenter/Miami-Oklahoma-74354/Miamiautoupercenter-baitandswitch-and-lied-Miami-Oklahoma-1068459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miamiautoupercenter