Complaint Review: Mias Photography (Chicago, Indiana)

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Dissatisfied with Mias Photo Chgo — Rolling Meadows Illinois USA
Mias Photography (Chicago, Indiana)
2743 N. Long Avenue, Chicago, IL 60634-4404 Internet United States of America

Mias Photography ,Chicago, Indiana, Mivian Sanchez, Mivian, J. Sanchez, Mia Sanchez, Marcy Sanchez, Maggie Sanchez Photos were paid in full in order for her to work on them. After recving runaround 90 days past contractual date. Album had photos of a scalp and a background and disproportionate photos. She said sh , Internet

I used MIAS Photography aka Mivian Sanchez and was extremely disappointed with her unprofessional services.  First when meeting Mivian, she requested payment in full which she received.  She was late delivering my photos 30 days passed contractual due date. She told me her boyfriend left her and took their printer with them.  Constantly one excuse after the other texted to me.  She would get upset when I asked her for a realistic timeline.  At times, she became rude and eratic.  She went from being very professional to extremely rude when asking for what was mine.  I paid her in FULL.

When I was allowed to finally pick up my wedding album, I viewed the photos and immediately saw the errors.  I called her to report what was wrong and sent her photos of the pictures.  She said she would fix the pages that had flaws.  Photos were cropped disproportiately. She used a scalp as a background.  She promised to fix the photos I waited 3 weeks.  The first week she said she would send me a link.   I opened the link and no files were available.  The second week she said she sent the a CD of the photos.  No CD was ever sent.

My wedding was a special moment for me and she ruined my precious memories.  Please learn from my mistake.  Do Not use MIAS Photography or deal with Mivian Sanchez, the results could be catastrophic for your special moment.  She will hold your photos hostage even after she has been paid in full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mias-Photography-Chicago-Indiana/internet/Mias-Photography-Chicago-Indiana-Mivian-Sanchez-Mivian-J-Sanchez-Mia-Sanchez-Marcy-956635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mias Photography (Chicago, Indiana)