Complaint Review: Mica

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 08, 2008

• Reported By:Brusly Louisiana
Mica
1113 Villa Drive Nationwide U.S.A.

Mica Rip Off Baton Rouge Louisana

I'm extremly upset with what the Next Millenium Bank has done to me. I was approved for a credit with LPC and during the activation process I recieved a pop-up in the form of a check that I had been pre-approved for a cash loan to be direct deposited into my account the following day. I began to submit my personal and banking information and while entering just had a bad feeling aobut it. I never submitted the application, I exited from the screen completely.

The next day I logged onto online banking to check balance and noticed that a debit had been made from my account in the amount of $99.95 to New Millenium online app. I then began to surf the web for the company or affliates.

While googling the company, I ran across your site and the first word I remember reading was "scam". From your site, I was able to retrieve contact information and called the bank and spoke with a representative who advised me to fax a letter stating I would like to decline services. I never actually submitted my information, nor was there information stating that funds would be deducted from my account to recieve funds. When I spoke with the representative, she assured me that the company was not a scam, which I beg to differ, and the company helps to restore credit. I informed her that I would not pay to restore when the funds used to pay for restoration I could simply use towards creditors owed.

Now I have to wait for a call back to confirm the declination and once I recieve the call, wait another 4-7 days for the funds to be credited back to my account. This situation has put me into a financial bind. I will never submit any of my account information again. This is definitely a LESSON LEARNED. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to share! Mica*

Trymica
Brusly, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mica/nationwide/Mica-Rip-Off-Baton-Rouge-Louisana-360727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mica