Complaint Review: Michaek Korse Plaza US

• Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: mika — Los Angeles California United States of America
Michaek Korse Plaza US
Shanghai Internet United States of America

Michaek Korse Plaza US mk_service-03@hotmail.com They advertise MK purses as real MK, but they are fake pvc purses. Send them several e-mails, but they refuse to give me info where to return the item. First they offered me to refund $ 35 to keep it. Internet

I found the michaelkorseplaza.us add on my facebook page. They advertize MK outlet with original pictures and  product description. I e-mailed them and asked if those purses are from legitimate MK outlet or knock offs from foreign country. This is their replay: "Our products are made of raw materials with top quality. They are direclty from factory, so the price is very competitive."

When I received the purse and saw it comes from China, I knew it's fake. It smells as pvc nad look so cheep. I immediately e-mailed to person "Will" and told him I want to retur it. Here is his reply:"I  can understand your feelings, and we also try our best to satisfy our customers,but to be disappointment, we

must improve again. Now we only want to solve the problem in peace.I try my best to apply for manager to refund 30USD for your dissatisfaction. I sincerely hope you give us an opportunity for improvement."

he replied to my e-mails only once a day, buying a time so I will be late to return.

I firmly told hiim that I will return the purse and asked him for code and info about returning. His next answear is:

"If you insist returning, it means the business is not done, we don't bear any shipping fee.Then you must pay 60USD shipping fee we have paid,and also the returning shipping fee.

And the bank will charge 10% international transaction fees from your payment when we make refund to you.I just want that we can solve the problem bases on both of our benifits.It is not worthy for you to return.Hope you can think about it. Thanks.

When I inform him that I returned the item to the adress that is shipped from, he sent me this e-mail:"What is tracking number, which address you send?After we receive it, you will receive 116.99USD. We only make refund after we receive goods, because the custom is very strickly, we often can't receive the returning package.best regards

I told him that I asked him several times for the address and info how to return, but he didn't provide it so I return it to the shipping address. here is his last e-mail:

"so you accept 116.99USD after we receive goods, right?"

I told him I only accept full refund and I already reported his scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michaek-Korse-Plaza-US/internet/Michaek-Korse-Plaza-US-mkservice-03hotmailcom-They-advertise-MK-purses-as-real-MK-but-955640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michaek Korse Plaza US