Complaint Review: Michael Cohen ,Doubling Stocks

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:San Jose California
Michael Cohen ,Doubling Stocks
93 S Jackson ST Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Michael Cohen ,Doublingstocks Does not honor refund request Seattle Washington

*Consumer Comment: I agree, but I suspect Marl is just a hoax- never worked at all

Ignores my refund request of $97.00 for Marl. Unable to load Robot data base. Only loads single day record data base dated back year 2000. Explained this problem and Michael Cohen he said the bug was fixed. I tried to load it multiple times and different ways with the same results. Deleted Marl and uploaded several times.
Still have the same problem. Sent multiple email and finally requested a refurnd with no luck.

If anyone has experiienced similar problems with this company and wish to contact me for legal actions. This covered by Federal laws. Beware of Michael Cohen. His stock pick to date is bogus I wouldn't trust his picks. Has any person had luck loading the full date base at least 6 months of records? He sends me solicitations for purchase stocks picks and purchase the Robot Marl. He has an autoresponder that says they have received my emails. What a jerk!

Bill
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Cohen-Doubling-Stocks/Seattle-Washington-98104/Michael-Cohen-Doublingstocks-Does-not-honor-refund-request-Seattle-Washington-362978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Cohen ,Doubling Stocks

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

This company is just a pump and dump company. I bought the trading bot, but it was also useless. It's just designed to get people into buying worthless penny stocks when Cohen et al. sell all their shares to all the gullible buyers. A few people who act quick can make money, depending on their broker. Isn't this whole thing illegal?