Complaint Review: Michael Cox - National Placements

• Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: Rodney — Spring Texas United States of America
Michael Cox - National Placements
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Michael Cox / National Placements Scam locator, vending locator, vending machines Dallas, Texas

I signed a contract with Michael Cox / National Placements to find a drink/snack location.  He required a list of zip codes that I wanted the machines placed and I provided that.  In addition to this I also hired him to find 20 bulk locations.  He required half payment in advance and the balance to be paid upon completion of the job.  I placed repeated calls to him and numerous emails asking when the work would be done.  Each time I called or emailed, he simply said he would have someone there in the next week to take care of the agreement.  After months of empty promises and never completing the work, he finally sent a girl here to do the work for the bulk machines.  Keep in mind that many other times he was going to have some right here to work on this, time after time after time.  When she finally arrived and did the locating, she assured me that if any of the locations did not work out, they would make good on these.  I had a van to place the machines the day after she left.  Michael indicated I was unprepared to put the machines out but how can you be prepared with someone who continually promises to do work and never gets it done.  As for the drink/snack location, he did finally offer me a location that was 75 miles away from the area that we agreed on.  Needless to say that doesn't work and anyone in the vending business would understand why.  He never refunded my money and only blamed me as unprepared.  He is unethical and will steal your money.  I can provide emails to prove my statements and call logs which show repeated attempts of contact with him over the span of 6+ months.  This guy is not to be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Cox-National-Placements/Dallas-Texas-/Michael-Cox-National-Placements-Scam-locator-vending-locator-vending-machines-Dallas-541614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Cox - National Placements