Complaint Review: Michael Curran Atty

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ruby — Mckinney Texas United States of America
Michael Curran Atty
Mckinney, Texas United States of America

Michael Curran Atty I was totally taken advantage of by this Attorney, he is deceptive, manipulative, and appears to be a messaganist. BEWARE... Mckinney, Texas

I came to Michael because I didn't have any $, but had a tax refund coming of 28k, (he saw a desperate and trusting woman that needed help).  I was told he needed a retainer of $3500, well my divorce has ended up costing me well over 25k.  He took $ from the registry of the court without my knowledge, and I have so much more to tell.  To this day I have not received a statement, my divorce was final in February of 2011, and I am still having to go to court for other issues.  Of course I no longer use the services of this man, I feel he was actually working against me.

I cannot stress enough how dishonest and manipulative this man is.  Please...please do not use him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Curran-Atty/Mckinney-Texas-/Michael-Curran-Atty-I-was-totally-taken-advantage-of-by-this-Attorney-he-is-deceptive-m-969088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Curran Atty