Complaint Review: Michael D. Fields

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Seattle Washington USA
Michael D. Fields
1409 140th PL NE A-101 Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Michael D. Fields Michael D Fields Michael D. Fields is a talent agent SCAM Bellevue, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Little do you know..

*Consumer Suggestion: Clients Against MDF

MDF Talent is run by a guy named Michael Fields. He is the companys owner, talent agent, photographer etc. He talks about the people in his company but really its just him. I found this guy (MDF Talent) on craigslist he was advertising that he had lots of work for modeling and acting for commercials and print work.

Once he had my e-mail he became extremely persistent to get me to his office for an audition. When I did finally he said I had to get more photos of myself, the ones I had wouldnt get me any of the work he had available for me and he wouldnt represent me with those. He also said I had to get my photos done through his company. He talked about a studio and professional photographer and the special package would cost $400+.  His office was in a building with several offices for different companies so although I didnt see the studio I assumed it would be in the building. I agreed and signed the contract for the professional photography believing that the quality of the photography would be as Michael Fields said and that I could expand my portfolio with the pictures and get the jobs he kept saying he had for me.

When I came in for my photo shoot I was extremely surprised to discover that he would be doing the photography and with a little digital camera. The session was not in a special studio like I was told but outside in the buildings parking lot. The quality of those photos when I watched him download them on his computer was very disappointing. He said that he would be sending out the pictures in a small format so the resolution would be fine for that size. I never received copies of the photos when I asked or jobs from those photos.

Michael Fields claims to have been maintaining his company for 20+ years but I think his main and likely only income is from people like me getting ripped off with the professional photography package. Most people Ive talked to cancel their checks once they realize theyve been scammed. Thats when he pulls out the contract he made you sign before he will book the photo session for you and takes you to court.

I have talked to many others who have dealt with him. He doesnt believe in making the customer happy he just believes in taking as much money from them as possible by any means possible. He will make threats, take you to court, even visit your place of work and make a scene. Hes a crazy and dishonest person and a RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-D-Fields/Bellevue-Washington-98133/Michael-D-Fields-Michael-D-Fields-Michael-D-Fields-is-a-talent-agent-SCAM-Bellevue-Wash-586903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael D. Fields

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Little do you know..

AUTHOR: MDF National Talent - ()

The equipment I used was the best to be printed in 8x10 formats, since when is digital still cameras big and bulky these days, the photo's were sent out to clients with specific outdoor needs, there were also indoor shots for business clients and a one year unlimited 5 set or changes. MDF also through in a free audition tape shot in a seperate studio. I placed thousands of people Nationally and Internationlly on projects for 18 years...If you have a bad attitude and know more then the agent you will probably will fail. My contract has a clause that states that, no person was under any pressure to sign and they agreed. Name one company that make you sign a contract before leaving their business. My rating before I went on semi-retired was A- with the BBB, and give evryone one half year to come to my office to settle any disputes, samples of my work can be seen on CHANEL www.youtube.com/MDFWAFBEF. I was moving on with my life, however...I am now making it clear that further lies about me will not be tolerated. Liable is a very expensive for both parties, move on and get over it. I will provide a list of credits at any time and names of clients for any and all legal precedings. Young people these days think that what they read verses what they see is true, go wath 20 year old video of me giving interviews on TV in Seattle on the biggest daytime shows.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Clients Against MDF

AUTHOR: ClientsAgainstMDF - (United States of America)

Clients Against MDF is an organization of past, current, and future MDF clients that strives to provide the public with truthful information about Michael D. Fields and his company, MDF National Talent and Casting operating out of Bellevue, Washington.

Our members have anonymously shared their experiences with Michael's deceptive business practices including profane e-mails that were sent by Michael.

We have made several public records requests and amassed a large amount of information on Michael and his company which is all available to the public at our website:(((Redacted)))

Submit content anonymously to us at (((Redacted))). All personal information will be redacted before publication.

Have a story? Join us.