• Report: #962008

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie — Los Angeles California USA
Michael Davis
15601 Dallas Pkwy Ste 600 Addison, Texas United States of America

Michael Davis Michael Davis CPA. Michael Davis CPA, CFA Untrustworthy, Drug Problem, Con Man Addison, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Always Double Check Certifications

I sat down with Michael for a presentation of his investment product where I determined that he had a bad drug problem.  This is not the first time that i considered investing with him where he over promised returns or his investment product.  He was white-faced and his eyes where glassed over.  He told me that i couldn't lose with his investment which sounded like an assurance to me. This is just my opinion but Michael SHOULD NOT be trusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Davis/Addison-Texas-75001/Michael-Davis-Michael-Davis-CPA-Michael-Davis-CPA-CFA-Untrustworthy-Drug-Problem-Con-M-962008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Davis

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Always Double Check Certifications

AUTHOR: Christina - ()

I did a simple search on "Michael Davis" on the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy site.  There is not one Michael Davis with a Certified Public Accountant license in the Dallas area.

From experience, I have learned it can be easy to lie about having a license.  Why would anyone do that?  FRAUD.  I worked with a guy who embezzled money from my employer.

I hadn't passed all my tests at the time and this new guy came in and we got to talking about the exam and he said he passed all 4 parts the first time.  It was believable because it is possible.  Back then there wasn't an easy search button or internet prevalence for such things.  A simple call to Austin would have exposed him.

Buyer Beware!!  I actually wonder if this is the same guy.  Only his excuse for his demeanor was a kidney stone.