Complaint Review: Michael Davis

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Lubbock Texas
Michael Davis

Michael Davis Ronnie Cooper SCAM!! Internet

I received a call from a "Michael Stephen Davis" with a heavy middle eastern accent. He said there is a company suing me for $600 back in october 2012 and they will press charges that can result in felony charges.. He told me to have my attorney call him & when I advised I didnt have one or money he got upset with me saying I would be areested at my work in autin. He wanted me to confirm personal information including my social. I set up a payment plan and paid $100 the first time and $167 the next. The last payment was supposed to be around $400.. He called and told me I could pay the $400 or get a green dot card then call him and I'd have to only pay $200.... I did not knowing.. He told me it went through and he'd send my receipt to me...didnt hear from him until yesterday April 25th 2013. He said the same thing and that I owed $600 again or I'd be arrested... He got mad when I said I had no money and told me I to go walgreens in the morning and then call him... That is when I looked up the number and name online and found all these links saying it was scam and how other people where scammed by this guy too... There also was a lawsuit!!! I hope this guy can be caught and Id like my money back.. I'm only a 25 yr old who is trying to go school and work...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Davis/internet/Michael-Davis-Ronnie-Cooper-SCAM-Internet-1046321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Davis