Complaint Review: Michael Dawson

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mike Hilton — Columbus Ohio Virgin Islands (US)
Michael Dawson
Parrish, Florida United States of America

Michael Dawson Secret Shoppers SCAM Parrish , Florida

I was lucky not to fall into this scam!
I was contacted by this guy saying he was sending me a money order to fulfill a assignment.
My assignment was to secret shop at walmart store and a western union, I received a money order (postal) in the mail and was told to cash at my bank (for security purposes...according to him), spend 100 at walmart and keep the products, and 100 to me for my services. Then wanted me to western union the rest to Pamela Smith in Manila Philippines. He called me 5 times in  10 mins. saying I needed to get it done NOW.
I took the money order to my bank...RIGHT OFF THE BAT...the teller tells me it's fake! Suddenly ya can't get the guy on the phone or e-mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Dawson/Parrish-Florida-34219/Michael-Dawson-Secret-Shoppers-SCAM-Parrish-Florida-883310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Dawson