Complaint Review: Michael Edward Greenlee

• Submitted: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:Suisun City California
Michael Edward Greenlee
#1 Brunes Lane Union,mo.63084 Union, Missouri U.S.A.

Michael E. Greenlee CHILD RAPIST, in Care Of Franklin Co. Detention Center, Father, Stepfather, Beloved fiance, & CHILDRAPIST & LIAR!! Union Missouri

I want all those in franklin co, union missouri (especially prosecuting attorney-as well as Michael's court appointed attorney)to know exactly how much of a "RIPOFF!"he really is!

i MET MICHAEL IN 2000.wE INSTANTLY FELL HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE W/EACHOTHER.I immediately moved in w/him.I had my daughter who just turned 2 years old.She soon became to know michael as "DADDY" & call him so. We then began to have children of our own together & had a son & twin daughters.

Our lives as we knew,our "happy" little family was ripped from us all instantly! On september 9th,2006 I had come home from work early & unexpected by all. After entering our home & discovering it empty, I began to look for everyone.

Entering the hallway, I discovered the twins in the front bathtub-alone & unnatended.All lights were turned off.Where was everybody at? I turned into my bedroom light was off but light came under bathroom door. What the HELL!!??

I turned on the light & to my horror I found Michael naked & on his knees.He then looked up at me w/fear in his face.He shouted "OH
I yelled "YOU SON OF A *&*&!!!" I ran over to him & began attacking him punching his face,gouging his eyes, biting him & choking him. One of the twins then entered the room & said"MOMMY
Then began another hassle! I got protection orders for all of the kids & to retaliate that Michael & his stupid "court appointed "attorney thought they get one against me in hopes of tricking me so i wouldnt show up for court & be labled aIRRESPONSABLE MOTHER!

On top of that I was screamed at by Mellisa Beffa-victim advocate/franklinco. prosecuters office, that I should stop trying to seek justice for mysely through my daughter & to give up that teh battle i was fighting was a losing one for me!!(HOW COMFORTING)!

THEn detective Kitcher(Kyle) investigative det for my case screamed at me on the phone saying that if i move to california(where all of my family & support is at)Michael would "GET OUT!" that was really reasuring for me & the kids!

To top it all off here we are in January & this happened in sept 2006, they all claim they haven"t gotten results back o rape kit done on my daughter,prosecuting attorney has NEVER MET or even SPOKE w/ myself or my daughter-but has mnet w/ Michael& his Aattorney several times. Wontn even take a phone call from me!

Mellisa Beffa denies me ever telling her of me moving & giving her the new adress.(As matter fact,she has LOST it 3 TIMES!!) And they tell me that I dont need to get a lawyer that the county is handling the case for ME!!I DONT KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK??!! Formely from union missouri relocated in california!

cherish
Suisun City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Edward-Greenlee/Union-Missouri-63084/Michael-E-Greenlee-CHILD-RAPIST-in-Care-Of-Franklin-Co-Detention-Center-Father-Stepfa-231693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Edward Greenlee