Complaint Review: Michael Eugene Nash & Wayne Belcourt Bithlonian lifers contributers to Sodom & Gomorah AKA Bithlo

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Loveabl1 — Orlando Florida United States of America
808 Belvedere Rd Orlando, Florida United States of America

Michael Eugene Nash & Wayne Belcourt Bithlonian lifers contributers to Sodom & Gomorah AKA Bithlo Thieves/HoeDogs/CrackHeads/Alcoholics/Users/Scammers/Vandelizers/Bithlonian Lifers/Don't trust them around your money, tools, appliances, electric poles, trees, plants, riding or push mowers, daughter They are reasons people don't leave anything outside night even that won't stop them from stealing vandelizing everything you own including your women TOO late for many DON'T TRUST NOR SLEEP WITH THES Orlando, Florida

. [continued below]....
....Michael Eugene Nash & his partner in crime Wayne Belcourt stole thousands of dollars from me, tons of my appliances, thousands of dollars worth of saws, lawn equipment, tools, antiques, Civil War & Confederate items, thousands of dollars woth of antique dolls, robbed my house and me over and over and over!  I replaced the shocks, brakes, tires, tensioner pully, all the fuel lines, everything I could replace on my old Blue 95 Dodge pickup these men destroyed and tried to kill 2 times by cutting all the new fuel lines, bashing in all the brakes and shocks I pressed charges but once again without witnesses or actual proof the law will not do anything I love/d Michael Eugen Nash in spite of the fact that he had sex with all the gross nasty crackhead/alcoholic women in Bithlo After 9 years, 30 hoes later, thousands of dollars, thousands of dollars in my belongings and tools I tried to have sex with his partner in crime which helped him do everything to me to get even with them all but Wayne Belcourt has erectile deisfunction due to assesive use of crack cocaine and alcohol as is with many Bithlonians All this is another reason I have high anxiety and cry in the AM because they deserve God's wrath and it's sooooooooooo sad that I don't trust anyone nor have been with any man since all this because at the end of the day "I still LOVE Michael Eugene Nash"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Eugene-Nash-Wayne-Belcourt-Bithlonian-lifers-contributers-to-Sodom-Gomorah-AKA-Bithlo/Orlando-Florida-32808/Michael-Eugene-Nash-Wayne-Belcourt-Bithlonian-lifers-contributers-to-Sodom-Gomorah-AKA-1015652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Eugene Nash & Wayne Belcourt Bithlonian lifers contributers to Sodom & Gomorah AKA Bithlo