Complaint Review: Michael Filsaime

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: John W Sims — shawnee Kansas United States of America
Michael Filsaime

Michael Filsaime I received an email from Mr. Filsaime about his programs, so I looked at the videos and decided to try them out as a business opportunity since he was saying and providing a full refund within 60 days Internet

I ordered three programs from Mike Filsaime on line and have requested a refund for over 2 1/2 months.  Unfortunately I have not received the refunds to this date.

When I call the support number I usually get a recording and advice to go to the web address www.thecustomerhelpdesk.com to open a ticket which I have done on several occasions.  I tried these programs out as a possible work from home opportunity and since his company was offering a 60 day full refund if not completely satisified.

I did get lucky once and spoke with someone who asked me if I had sent in a ticket, which I replied that I had on all three products he then told me that it would be processed within 30 days.

Recently, I called again and once again got lucky and spoke with a lady who told me that if I had sent in a ticket, it would be refunded but, I had to realize that they were a large company and things took time that was over 45 days ago.

I called again yesterday and today during the hours of their operation and got the recording.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Filsaime/internet/Michael-Filsaime-I-received-an-email-from-Mr-Filsaime-about-his-programs-so-I-looked-at-977936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Filsaime