Complaint Review: Michael Fouther

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: DLawnda — Riverside California United States of America
Michael Fouther
4712 Admiralty Way Ste 102 Marina del Rey, California United States of America

Michael Fouther Friends and Family of Faith Evans Cruise LLC The company advertised a cruise with Faith Evans for March 2012 and then cancelled and and rescheduled it to August 17th, 2012 with Angie Stone. After extenstive research and talking to Carnival Crui Marina del Rey, California

*Consumer Comment: Victoria Warren

*General Comment: Victim to Micheal Fouther and Family, Friends and Faith Concert on the Sea

*Consumer Comment: legal robbery

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Incorrect Report

The company advertised a cruise with Faith Evans for a March 2012 date but then rescheduled it to August 17th, 2012 with Angie Stone.  Well weeks prior to the August 17th, date I was trying to reach the company to confirm if the cruise was still going to happen and all of the phone numbers were disconnected and no emails were being returned and some email addresses don't exist anymore.

I then was able to confirm with Carnival Cruise lines that this company has never scheduled any such event for August, nor back in March.

The company is unreachable, the owners are not responding to emails sent on their Equarlaris  business website and they have $1,545.00 of my money that was paid for this event and still has not been refunded.

There is another company involved called Lauderdale Media owned by a Jackie Thomas who is not responding to his matter.

This entire event was a scam and they taken peoples money and no refunds have been issued.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Fouther/Marina-del-Rey-California-90292/Michael-Fouther-Friends-and-Family-of-Faith-Evans-Cruise-LLC-The-company-advertised-a-crui-931138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Fouther

Victoria Warren

AUTHOR: Victoria W. - (United States of America)

I am victim a of Michael Davie Fouther and Concert on the Sea, also.  I paid Micheal D. Fouther $1189 for two tickets the Faith Evans Concert on the Sea in March of 2012.  Mr. Fouther, has emailed me/leaving me voicemail message (that i still have, recorded) stating my refund isn't in his hands to return, but that he is working very hard to return everyone's customers monies owed.  Honestly, i don't believe a word from him only wanting the monies paid back to be!

Thanks for listening to comment,
Victoria Warren
323-861-0423

#2 General Comment

Victim to Micheal Fouther and Family, Friends and Faith Concert on the Sea

AUTHOR: Victoria W. - (United States of America)

I am Victoria W. another victim of Michael Fouther.  Long story short I paid Mr. Fouther (directly) 3 payment totalling upto $1189 in March 2012 for two ticket to the Faith Evans Concert Cruise on the Sea. I only have one question, " Why is this man (Mr. Fouther), blatantly telling people they will receive monies owed from the Faith Evans cruise".  He recently left several voicemail messages on my cell Nov. 6th and Dec. 10th calling from 310-968-8951, get this he trying reassure me "100% that i would be getting the refund owed to that was taken by him! Why would anyone after all this time trust this man!  Are there any others out there that was ripped off by this man, receiving messages from Mr. Fouther (himself)?  Which i am sure i will receive before March 2012.  Even though its costing me more than i paid him, i will not rest until this man pays back all monies he took from me hopefully with interest. I have hired a law firm to assist me in my pursue optaining all monies paid to this man.

Thanks for your support,
Victoria W.

legal robbery

AUTHOR: R BOATWRIGHT - (United States of America)

I purchased the cruise as well and Mr Michael fouther has lied in his rebuttal. It's 11/20/12 and I have not received my refund. This scam artist couple has posted that refunds are on schedule and being processed back in August. 3 months has past and I still don't have my $1000. I have filed complaint with police dept. And state attorney generals office. This company already has website setup to scam people in 2013, Angie Stone cruise and still has not refunded from faith Evans cruise 2012.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Incorrect Report

AUTHOR: concertonthesea - (United States of America)

This was not my personal event this was a business that produced the event, that everyone that booked is receiving a re-fund for the event being canceled: Email mailed out to all passengers: Passengers, Refunds are on scheduled and being prepared to be issued and mailed out. All refunds will be returned in a form a check. Again we thank you for your patience in this matter as we are working diligently to resolve this matter immediately, unfortunately we are at the mercy of the credit card companies and Paypal.  Please check makes sure that we have the following updated information, to insure proper refunds.

(1) Refunds will be remitted to the Passenger that made the reservation.

(2) Refund will be mailed to the address that was listed at time of booking.

Best regards,
Concert/Cruise Event Team
Concert on the Sea

This was a person attack on my name and attached a company that had nothing at all to do with the event. Ms. DLawnda Williams has completely miss-informed the public regarding the facts regarding this event and has un-rightly put my name
and my business in a negative light which again had nothing to do with the planning, production, scheduling of the event she is speaking about. The facts should be represented and people should not be allowed to just post anything on-line when they are upset about the out come of an event they hoped would take place.

Respectfully