Complaint Review: Michael Fultz

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: TechGuys — Irvine California
Michael Fultz
5125 convoy street, suite 305 San Diego, California USA

Crowdfund Mafia Michael Fultz Michael Fultz and Crowdfund Mafia Scam - Ripoff San Diego California

The story is very simple, we  paid them $5,000 two month ago for crowdfunding campaign:

Campaign design

Press Release writing

Press Release distribution (PrNewswire)

Blog

Email List

Website

Social Media

Many more.

So far nothing was done, they do not return phone calls or emails. During our last conversation April 20,  Michael Fultz personally told me that our campaign is more complicated than he thought and will cost us $10,000 more to make it successful. $5,000 that we paid is not enough. We had a contract for $5,000 now he says it will be $15,000 and 10% of money we will raise.

Nothing from the list above was done, I demanded our money back, he said it was used for marker research or some other BS, we did not get any reports, they just charged the money and did not do anything. Our company headquarters is in Milan Italy, my name is Alex and I am the only representative in USA, and now I have to pay $5000 back to my company, because I am responsible for finding these scam artists.

Stay away from them, do not repeat my mistakes, these thieves stole  $5000 of my money and I have to pay it back to the company I work for. I am meeting with the attorney next week to see if I can sue them.

WARNING !!! they did not signed the contract with me, I only have their proposal sent by email, and copy of cashed check.  I hope this is enough to sue them, I asked for the signed copy of the contract, but Michael Fultz told me that proposal by email is enough we do not have to physically sign it. I hope it is not one of the tricks they use.

Another thing, they ignore emails and then just make it look like they never received it and act surprised when I say "why you do not respond". Michael Fultz and crowdfund mafia have many rip-off reports, too bad I did not see it before, I could have saved $5000 and a lot of time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Fultz/San-Diego-California/Crowdfund-Mafia-Michael-Fultz-Michael-Fultz-and-Crowdfund-Mafia-Scam-Ripoff-San-Diego-C-1144403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Fultz