Complaint Review: Michael Hamilton Coalition Landscape LLC

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Segoville Texas United States of America
Michael Hamilton Coalition Landscape LLC
608 Quail Run Dr Allen, Texas United States of America

Michael Hamilton Coalition Landscape LLC Contract for retaining wall work, paid, stole money and disappeared in Allen, Texas Allen, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I HAVE A LIST OF VICTIMS. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

We performed a search on craiglist and found Michael Hamilton from Coalition Landscape LLC to perform retaining wall work.  He is also on angieslist.com.  He asked us to first pay for the material. We paid for the material with a debit card and he went back to the place where we purchased the material the next day and got refunds for the money that was paid for the material on our card.  He stole our money and never came back to perform the work.  We called the two numbers many times but of course no one calls us back.  The house in Allen, Texas does not belong to his name.

This guy is a thief.  We have started legal action and filed a police report.   The two numbers he has on his listings are 409-392-6768 and 972-838-5108.  He is still using these fake numbers.  I am adding this here to help the next person that thinks this guy's prices are too good to pass up.  Pass it up if you still want your money.  He is still advertising on craigslist and other sites.  I wished we would have performed a search on this person's name and ripoffreport.com before we contracted to perform this work with this thief.  He will look legitimate.  He will have a signed contract and receipts.  But do not be fooled.  He will steal from you as he did from us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Hamilton-Coalition-Landscape-LLC/Allen-Texas-75002/Michael-Hamilton-Coalition-Landscape-LLC-Contract-for-retaining-wall-work-paid-stole-mo-958123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Hamilton Coalition Landscape LLC

I HAVE A LIST OF VICTIMS. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

AUTHOR: MB - (United States of America)

I have been contacted by numerous victims. If you have been defrauded by Michael Hamilton please reach out to me. There is an on-going criminal investigation (January 2016) and your information and case will help bring him to justice. The easiest way to make initial contact is to search "Michael Hamilton" on Craigslist in the services section where you will find my postings warning others about this thief.

This is our story - October 2015:

We paid Michael Hamilton $6k in advance for materials on a landscape project and he completed NOTHING. He stole every dollar of that $6k!

It was excuse after excuse and the more I investigated the more I learned of his fraud. He never really did order the stone and rock as I called and confirmed. The nursery said my order was never paid for which is why it was never delivered.

Aliases: Mike Hamilton, Michael Hamilton, Michael Jared, Mike Jared, Coalition Landscapes, Hamilton's Hardscapes